[AG-TECH] WinXP RAT problem

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Wed Mar 26 14:54:15 CDT 2008

yes.  i have the WinXP firewall running.  turned it off for testing,
restarted AG client, but still only have rat.exe and ratui.exe when
entering a venue.  this machine was loaned out for a number of months
so there may be something else.  i'm looking, but don't see anything
obvious.  removing Google Desktop and restarting machine.

--fred