[AG-TECH] MacOS leopard support?

Brad Knowles bknowles at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 30 16:32:31 CDT 2008

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/releases/3.1/macosx/AGTk-3.1-intel-py25.dmg.gz

> but it doesn't run on my iMac. :-(

Are you using an older PowerPC-based iMac?  If so, then there's your problem --
this code is very specific to Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard" on the Intel platform.
I've tried it on my dual-quad-core Mac Pro at work, and it seems to mostly
work, although there may be some minor issues with it.

I never did get a satisfactory solution for Leopard on a PowerPC-based Mac.

--
Brad Knowles <bknowles at mail.utexas.edu>
The University of Texas at Austin, Information Technology Services, ITS-Unix