[AG-TECH]AG 3.2 beta 1 web broken link

Brad Knowles bknowles at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Jul 24 18:29:35 CDT 2008

Thomas D. Uram wrote:

> You can use the Audio Reflector Venue on the APAG venue server, as
> detailed in the "Using the Audio Reflector as a simple test" section on
> this page:
>      http://www.accessgrid.org/node/354

Tried that.  Got the error message "Can not enter venue: Enter entering
venue, unknown protocol" (see attached screenshot named "Picture 1.png").

> fyi, When rat or vic are the active application on my mac (10.5), I have
> File and Edit menus.

No File or Edit menus for me, just the same menus as displayed by the venue
client (Apple, Python, Venue, Tools, Navigation, Window, and Help), none of
which is selectable when vic or rat is frontmost.  See attached "Menus.png"
file.

--
Brad Knowles <bknowles at mail.utexas.edu>
The University of Texas at Austin, Information Technology Services, ITS-Unix