[AG-TECH] Request for remote help

Matthew Leszczenski mxl9499 at rit.edu
Thu Jul 24 13:57:37 CDT 2008

RIT is having an Orientation week Open House at the Wallace Library on
August 28th from 11AM-3PM. We have our public Cyberportal present there, and
would like to have any remote viewers available for whenever during that
time period to please sign in and say hi to any students we might have
currently there. We will be running DV, H264 and possibly H261 streams from
our venue during this time, and most likely the students that will be
passing by will be shown in DV. So anyone that might be available during the
day on August 28th please RSVP and let me know if you are coming!

Meeting details are at:

https://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu/meetingdetails.asp?MID=23495

Matthew Leszczenski

 - Technical Assistant and Eagle Scout