[AG-TECH] August 20: Workshop on Engaging Native Americans in CS

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Mon Jul 14 13:41:33 CDT 2008

Greetings colleagues,

Boston University, University of New Mexico, Jemez Pueblo, and Walatowa High Charter School would like to invite you to participate over the Access Grid in a workshop on our NSF-funded project for Broadening Participation in Computing: New Voices and New Visions for Engaging Native Americans in Computer Science. This project began in 2006, and has implemented new, interdisciplinary curriculum at both the undergraduate and high school levels to engage students in the computing field.

A preliminary schedule of sessions is available at:

	http://scv.bu.edu/newvoices/workshop08/

Please note that all times listed are Mountain Daylight Time (UTC-6), and that the sessions available over the Access Grid are on the afternoon of Wednesday, August 20.