[AG-TECH] BTTV Capture & Mpeg / Large Video Size

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Mon Jul 14 05:26:09 CDT 2008

Hi,

I've SVN checked-in a variation of Claus's grabber-v4l2.cpp patch for VIC.

New SVN snapshot VIC RPMs for RHEL/CentOS 5 and Fedora 8 & 9 are now available, just do a yum update. Let me know if you have any issues now with V4L2 and VIC.

The V4L issue about not being able to open the device appears to be a bug in the bttv driver of later kernels.

Cheers,
Doug