[AG-TECH] Bridge problem with 3.1

Enrique Terrazas Enrique.Terrazas at ucsf.edu
Sat Jul 5 19:58:42 CDT 2008

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Bridge.log
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 14822 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Hi,

I just installed AG 3.1 on a Windows XP machine (previously had 3.02
installed) and I'm running a venue server, peer registry, and bridge
server on the same server.  Everything seems to be running, however,
I'm having problems with the bridge.  A single client can connect via
unicast mode, however, all subsequent attempts fail.  Even the
original client "loses" the ability to see the bridge.  Anyone run
into this?  Ideas?  I've attached the bridge log.  Thanks.

--
Enrique Terrazas, MD, MS
Director, Laboratory Medicine Residency Program
Enrique.Terrazas at ucsf.edu