[AG-TECH] Choppy audio

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Mon Jan 14 17:30:49 CST 2008

G'day Jeremy

I am not sure if anyone replied to this email, but I found under Linux
(especially Fedora), was if I use ALSA rather than OSS as the Audio
Device under rat, I would have choppy/poor audio.

To check this setting, simply click on the options button within rat,
then Category -> Audio and check the Audio Device.

Anyway, I just though I would mention this and hope it assists you with
your problems.

Cheers,
Jason.