[AG-TECH] AGSchedule - Instructions to install the NCSA Root Certificate
mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 9 09:27:03 CST 2008
There have been some questions about how to install the NCSA Root
Certificate, here's a step by step for your convenience.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Download the file located here:
and save to your desktop. This can be easily done by using the link on
the security page of the AGSchedule tour:
Make note of the filename as IE will want to save it as an htm file by
default. Save the file with a .cer extension.
3. In IE go to Tools->Internet Options->Content->Certificates
4. Click the Import... button
5. Click Next, then click browse and select the file you saved. If the
file was save with a different extension, select "All Files" in the file
types box to make the file easy to find.
6. Select "Automatically select the certificate store based on the type
7. Click Finish.
You will receive a dialog stating the import was successful.
If you have further questions, please contact the AGSchedule
Administrator agschedule at ncsa.uiuc.edu.
More information about the ag-tech