[AG-TECH] RAT dying

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 7 12:35:30 CST 2008

How does it die?  Does it display an error dialog with a message and an
error number?  That would be helpful to have.

Which venue are you in?  Does the problem occur in multiple venues?
Always with the same participant, or with others, too?

If you're able to capture the audio data using a tool like tcpdump or
ethereal, during the time RAT dies, we may be able to use the captured
data to reproduce the problem and, therefore, fix it.

Tom