[AG-TECH] NCSA AGSchedule SSL certificate change

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 3 11:46:58 CST 2008

Hello All,

The current SSL certificate used for secure logins on AGSchedule will
expire on Monday January 7, 2008 at 6pm CST.  We will install a new
certificate signed with the NCSA Certificate Authority.  You will see a
dialog displayed asking if you would like to accept the new certificate
for the current session, permanently or not at all.  In the interest of
maintaining security we suggest that you check the sha1 fingerprint by
clicking the view certificate button and verify that the fingerprint is:
b7 d8 72 7a fc 40 d4 cb 28 66 e8 7d 7a 8c db 83 66 c1 d3 ac
This will assure that you are accepting the correct certificate and that
no one is interfering.  This certificate will be valid until January 3,
2009.  We will renew the certificate at that time and inform everyone of
the new fingerprint.

If you would like to enable your browser to automatically accept NCSA CA
signed certificates, you may download the NCSA CA Root Certificate here:
http://ca.ncsa.uiuc.edu/4a6cd8b1.0

If you have further questions please send them to the AGSchedule
Administrator, agschedule at ncsa.uiuc.edu.

Thank you,

Michael Miller
NCSA