[AG-TECH] AG 3.1 Upgrade

Ben Green ben.green at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Feb 28 10:50:57 CST 2008

When I upgraded from 3.02 to 3.1, I simply installed all the relevant Python components, and the AG3.1 installer (all in the correct order, of course) and it worked fine. I didn't need to uninstall anything first. I cannot remember how many of my previous settings were retained though...

Cheers, Ben.

Ben Green

Access Grid Support Centre
Research Computing Services