[AG-TECH] AGVCR-saving edited program

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Sun Feb 24 22:19:22 CST 2008

G'day Akos

Basically what you need to do is select the "edit" tab within AGVCR, as
this will allow you to edit the recording and save as a different name.

The following website might also be useful for you as well
http://iri.informatics.indiana.edu/%7Edcpiper/agvcr/docs.php#editing.

Additionally, if you just want to capture the audio, you might be
interested to know that "rat" can capture the audio and save it as a
"wav" file.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Jason.