[AG-TECH] Running mac 10.5.x?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 21 23:20:36 CST 2008

Hi Justin:

We're doing some early testing of the AG on Leopard.  You can get a copy
of the installer for this alpha release here:

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/releases/3.1/macosx/AGTk-3.1-intel-py25.dmg.gz

Note that this is for Intel Macs only.

Please do report any problems that you find so we can fix them and move
toward a final Leopard release.

Thanks,
Tom Uram