[AG-TECH] Digital DVR

Enrique Terrazas Enrique.Terrazas at ucsf.edu
Thu Feb 21 11:13:43 CST 2008

Look into Camtasia Studio <http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.asp>.
All you need is a PC to join the video conference, and then basically
screen capture the whole screen or a portion of it along with the
sound.  Can export to a variety of formats, including avi, QuickTime,
mp4, iPod, etc.

Enrique

--

Enrique Terrazas, MD, MS
Director, Laboratory Medicine Residency Program
Enrique.Terrazas at ucsf.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this
transmission, including any enclosed files, is confidential and
intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution, copying,
disclosure and use of, the contents of this transmission is strictly
notify the sender immediately by reply email and permanently delete
this message, enclosures and all copies.