[AG-TECH] Global Node listing updated

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Thu Feb 21 00:00:27 CST 2008

Dear Colleagues

This is just a quick email to let you that I have updated the Global
Node listing.  Some of the changes include:

*         Specifying seating capacity for your Access Grid Node;

*         Added the option "Is this node AGTK 3.1 Capable", so some
might want to update the node listing from 3.0 to 3.1, if this is the
version of the software you are currently running.

*         Additionally, I have added the Global Quality Assurance item
"VPCScreen Capture", in which if your AG node has is QA'ed, you can now
be tested and have listed this item.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T. (Honours)

High Performance Computing Support Officer,

Network Engineer

Information Technology Division

Central Queensland University

E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au