[AG-TECH] RE: [AG-DEV] Documentation of AGT 3.0

Ben Green ben.green at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Feb 20 04:12:39 CST 2008

Hi Luis,  I think the simply answer is to refer to:  http://www.accessgrid.org/documentation  Or are you looking for a particular document that is waiting to be published? If so, what is the subject of this document?  Regards, Ben. From: owner-ag-dev at mcs.anl.gov [mailto:owner-ag-dev at mcs.anl.gov] On Behalf Of Luis Galárraga Sent: 19 February 2008 16:51 To: ag-dev at mcs.anl.gov; ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov Cc: alejandro moreno; Ing. Verónica Macías Subject: [AG-DEV] Documentation of AGT 3.0 Greetings: I am writing from ESPOL, a university in Guayaquil-Ecuador. I am a student of Computer Engineering and now I am working in my thesis which consists in simulating an environment similar to those in FOSS projects. We have a small but compromised community of developers (https://proyectossw.espol.edu.ec, https://proyectossw.espol.edu.ec/websites/openasel/) and decided to implement an application for video conference based on Access Grid project that will be use by some departments of the university. We have not started the development phase yet, because we would like to use the version 3.x of your toolkit. The problem is that we cannot find the documentation for it. I read that you will published it soon. I suppose, it is not ready, so the question is: Is it possible to find useful information about AGT 3.0? We would appreciate your opinion about our decision. I hope you can help us. Thanks in advance, Luis Galárraga