[AG-TECH] AG3.1 vic crashes

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Tue Feb 5 20:53:35 CST 2008

G'day Alex

Just wondering if you could provide some more information please.

*         Operating System;

*         Does "vic" work, if you are not transmitting?  IE, just a
video Consumer.

*         Do you have a model type for the Camera?

Additionally, logs can generally be found within C:\Documents and
Settings\<username>\Application Data\AccessGrid3\Logs

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Jason.