[AG-TECH] AGTk2.4 Argonne CA Cert Expiry

Todd Zimmerman toddz at sfu.ca
Fri Feb 1 17:34:04 CST 2008

Just noticed the original Argonne CA cert installed w/ AGTk2.4 has expired as of Jan 30th, 2008.  I
assume this doesn't affect many people; however our secondary AGTk2.4 server stopped accepting
connections from anyone (including the bridgeserver) and thought I'd post a fix for anyone else
running into the issue.

To solve the issue, I've exported the new Argonne CA cert and signing policy from a current AGTk3.1
install, then imported those into the AGTk2.4 install.  Finally, I deleted the expired expired
Argonne CA certs from AGTk2.4

Cheers,

Todd