[AG-TECH] Venue Server Certificate

Satyanarayana nanduris at cdac.in
Wed Dec 31 22:33:33 CST 2008

Hi,

I want to install my own venue server at my premises and create venue
clients. When I have gone through the documentation I understood that to
install venue server I need to get Server Certificate. I would like to
whether this step is essential to start my own venue server or is there any
methodology using which I can start my own venue server and manage venue
clients. Pl. let me know reason behind imposing registration of new Venue
Server installations at central site by asking to send request for
VenueServer certificate.

Thank You,

Regards,

Satya