[AG-TECH] AG2.4 out of date and broken

Anton Gerdelan a.gerdelan at massey.ac.nz
Mon Aug 18 19:48:02 CDT 2008

Hi,

I'm in New Zealand and everybody here uses AG2.4 as we don't have
multicast support yet.

It no longer works as downloaded (for Windows) from the AG website. I've
tried on two machines now. No log or terminal output - just doesn't do
anything when it's run.

I guess that the (linked downloads) supporting libraries must have
changed since it was last put together and it is no longer up to date
with them.

It was released August 2005 but it still seems to be the version of
choice here. Not sure if there are workarounds or if a newer version
might be a better choice?

Cheers

Anton Gerdelan