[AG-TECH] video problem

Joe Reitzer joer at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 17 11:00:52 CDT 2008

I even have to set video producer to PAL even though the cameras are
NTSC - strange.

Joe Reitzer
Coordinator of Technological Services

UIUC-TRECC
2700 International Drive
Suite 305
West Chicago, IL 60185

630-578-4223 office
630-578-4210 fax

Technology Research Education Commercialization Center
National Center for SuperComputing Applications
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign