[AG-TECH] Running mac 10.5.x?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 30 12:46:01 CDT 2008

My recent use on Leopard has gone well enough that I'm preparing for
Leopard support soon.

I've been working on simplifying the build process so it could be easily
and reliably replicated on different machines, so we can more quickly
get builds for the various OS and Python combinations.  I hope to be
able to make packages available soon.

I haven't heard much in the way of reports (positive or negative) on the
existing Alpha, though this would be very helpful in improving the
coming packages.  Any comments are welcome.

Tom