[AG-TECH] Audio Problems

Chris Sheerman c.sheerman at uws.edu.au
Wed Apr 23 05:07:42 CDT 2008

Hello
I am running agtk 3.1 on Fedora core 7. I have been having problems
just recently with feedback because the audio from the room is being
routed straight back through the line-in to the amplifier.  If I open
the volume control panel and mute the line-in playback the problem
goes away but then if I touch the slider in the rat it unmutes and the
problem is back.  I would have thought that if you hit talk in the rat
that the playback would be muted. Any clues to why this is happening?

Chris Sheerman
University of Western Sydney
School of Computing and Mathematics
Tel :+61247360774 Fax: +6124760346