[AG-TECH] Bridge Server on Windows XP

Kivshar, Boris (Contractor) Boris.Kivshar at dsto.defence.gov.au
Sun Apr 20 19:34:41 CDT 2008

Hello,

I have been having the exact same problem on Windows XP / Server 2003
for quite some time now.

I have tried on multiple computers and multiple sites which are on
different network, so it's not a computer / network issue.

I have experimented a bit and it seems to me that I am doing the correct
thing in regards to the installation. It's funny because I was going to
send out the same email as CJ. Attached are the logs from the problem.
Also if anyone wants I have pretty detailed installation instructions on
setting up a venue server (To check if I am installing it correctly),
but for some reason the bridge doesn't work as below. (Let me know if
you need them as I have to de-classify them)

Thanks

Boris Kivshar

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the
CRIMES ACT 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are
requested to contact the sender and delete the email.