[AG-TECH] AG-Retreat tourist adventures

R. P. C. Rodgers rodgers at arborvitae.com
Mon Apr 14 12:32:44 CDT 2008

Jason,

Sadly, I will not be joining you in Vancouver -- it is a marvelous city
to visit.
I'd highly recommend trying to visit the Museum of Anthropology at the
Univ. of
British Columbia at Point Grey:

   http://www.moa.ubc.ca/

It's a magnificent collection of native arts in a beautiful new building
in a spectacular
setting.  What more could you want?  :)  You can get there via public
bus, and the trip
gives you a flavor of Vancouver as a residential town.

I hope the retreat goes very well and am very sorry not to be attending.

Cheers, Rick Rodgers

**