[AG-TECH] Hardcoded Python 2.4 path for AG3.1 ?

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Fri Apr 11 07:47:16 CDT 2008

Hello everyone!

I recently tried to install the latest AG-3.1. on my machine and
stumbled across something strange.
In contrast to standard installation I have my Python24 located not in
C:\Python24 but in "c:\program files\Python24".
This however seems to be totally ignored by the AG-3.1. installer.
Instead it creates an empty folder python24 in c:\
and installs AG there. I think that is something that should be fixed or
I am doing somehting totally wrong when double clicking
the installer executable.

Best Regards,
Michael