[AG-TECH] AGSchedule Support

Dan Puckett danp at uark.edu
Fri Sep 21 11:58:22 CDT 2007

Michael,

Thank you for the opportunity to comment on this.  Here at the University
of Arkansas we use inSORS systems to support AG collaboration between our
faculty and their colleagues worldwide.  Interoperabililty between inSORS
systems and pure AGTk systems is dependent upon the virtual venues and
scheduling services provided by NCSA.  We would be dead in the water
without you!  You are certainly welcome to share these comments with NCSA
administrators or anyone else who might make a difference.

Dan Puckett                                    304 JBHT
Computing Services                           479.575.6535
University of Arkansas               Fayetteville  AR 72701