[AG-TECH] Audio Reflector Down

Christoph Willing willing at vislab.uq.edu.au
Thu Sep 6 15:21:47 CDT 2007

On 07/09/2007, at 12:23 AM, Daniel Eiland wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to use the audio reflector at ap-accessgrid.org but it
> seems that something is not working. While I can send a test sound
> from the reflector control, it will not reflect my audio back to
> me. Just as a note, my name is not appearing twice in the RAT as it
> normally does. Not sure who controls that reflector specifically so
> I am sending it to the mailing list.

Daniel,

I apologise for this - the reflector is at University of Queensland
and we have a multicast connectivity problem thats taking some time
to resolve. That means that although you can enter the Audio
Reflector venue, none of your rat traffic is able to reach the
reflector itself.

I've just started an AG3 bridge named "Audio Reflector" through which
you _should_ be able to reach the reflector (although I'm at home at
the moment and can't test it properly myself just now). You'll need
to restart any currently running VenueClients for the new bridge to
be listed.

chris

Christoph Willing                       +61 7 3365 8350
QCIF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland