[AG-TECH] VenueServer Problems

Todd Zimmerman toddz at sfu.ca
Thu Sep 6 12:38:07 CDT 2007

We are having issues with our 3.1b VenueServer.  Having an issue where the venueserver will start
running _extremely_ slow (minutes to enter venues) always for one meeting when we get around 10
people connecting (all different platforms, some 3.02, some 3.1b clients - server 3.1b) - then it
will eventually hang altogether (I assume).  We have other well attended meetings so I don't think
it is number of participants related.  Sometimes on restart it eats the config files so I have to
copy them back over.

I've attached the logs it looks like there are occasional m2crypto errors.  I'm wondering if one
client isn't causing the issue since it seems to be this one meeting that consistently has issues.

Anyway, I'll be filing a bug report on bugzilla shortly, but this is really a painful issue - any
one else experiencing issues?

Todd

--
Collaboration & Visualization Technician
WestGrid - www.westgrid.ca
Todd Zimmerman - toddz at sfu.ca