[AG-TECH] recvfrom error

jeonghoon moon jhmoon at kisti.re.kr
Wed Sep 5 10:40:16 CDT 2007

Hi

I just set up the new PIG machines, Unfortunitely, I got a some problem of
vic.exe
When add VideoProducerService, and then 2-3 minutes later windows popup
message on screen.
that is 'recvfrom error' (I guess recvfrom error, correctly message can not
 transfer in English)
Probably that means 'recvfrom: Not finished aync socket operation' in window
box

This error message never seen before, so I tried several times test, still
popup recvfrom error message.....

I dont know how can I fix it and what is the reason
Please comment about this ....

machine specs
 - CPU : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6700
 - M/B : Supermicro PDSBE-O
 - Memory : 4G (DDR2 1G PC2-6400)
 - H/D : 160G SATA
 - NIC : 1G ethernet onboard
 - VGA : NVIDIA  Quadro NVS 440 PCI x16
 - Video Capture : iTuner Spectra8
 - SooundCard : SB X-Fi Extreme Audio
 - Camera : Canon VC-C50i, Sony Camcoder HDC-HC53
 - OS : WinXP Pro (Service Pack2)
 - AG version : AG3.1beta

At the same machine have the other problem is VideoComsumerService add fail
running AG3.02

Jeonghoon Moon

HPcN Development Team
HPcN Project Division
KISTI(Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information)

Tel  : +82-42-869-0578
Fax : +82-42-869-0589
H.P : +82-16-534-6754
Skype : otello90