[AG-TECH] Voiceactivated Video Switching in AG3

Mike Daley Mike.W.Daley at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Sep 5 04:03:03 CDT 2007

Hi Tom
The work I talked about at the retreat with the carousel idea has audio
switching partially working. The original idea was to have the current
site speaking bought to the front of the carousel. I know people were
not particularly intested in the revolving carousel as such but the
general principle could be used to auto place the video say around the
screen and have the current active audio premoted to the centre. If
people are interested I could modify my code.
All the best
Mike