[AG-TECH] AG Demo tonight 5:30-8:30pm EDT for Digital Rochester Business Group

gurcharan khanna gskpop at cis.rit.edu
Tue Sep 4 13:00:44 CDT 2007

Hi,

If anyone would like to drop in tonight and be part of the on-going demo,
please do so! I think 6:30-8:30 will be the most likely time for the Group
to drop by, but their tour is self-guided so I can't predict precisely.

The Digital Rochester URL is:  http://www.digitalrochester.com/

We'll be in the Rochester Institute of Technology Venue (ANL Venue Server).

Thanks!

-gurcharan

PS If anyone wants to stream in DVTS for Windows, please do so!

PPS RIT now has four AG nodes with persistent DVTS streams up 24/7
in the RIT Venue to help connect a department split into three locations.

--
-------------------------
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.

Director, Interactive Collaboration Environments Laboratory,
Center for the Advancing the Study of Cyberinfrastructure
---
Rochester Institute of Technology
1 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, New York 14623-5603
Phone: 585-475-7504  ~  Cell: 585-451-8370
Email: gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu
Http:  www.rit.edu/~gskpop