[AG-TECH] AG3.1b1 "Easy Setup"

Ed Brannin edbrannin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 16:07:06 CDT 2007

Dear AG folks,

Since this is my last day at RIT, I wanted to announce my "Easy Setup"
(previously 1-click installer) project is available for download at
AccessGrid.org:

http://www.accessgrid.org/project/easy_setup

(Just make sure you click the Download link in the description, not the Release)

Your comments are quite welcome.  There are several other things I'd
like it to do (see the comments at the top of ag_setup_full.nsi), but
we've already found it quite useful at RIT, and I expect you'll like
it too.

This is a Windows installer for AccessGrid 3, everything it depends
on, and optionally several other useful projects, like:

* AGVCR
* VPCScreen (send video from your monitor)
* TigerBoard (shared whiteboard)
* Extended Video Services (for people with firewire cameras and way
too much bandwidth)

It also includes shortcuts to launch AccessGrid directly into the
Argonne Lobby, agkiller, and to your AG Logs folder.

--
-Ed Brannin
edbrannin at gmail.com
cell: 585-261-0279