[AG-TECH] Sony EVI cameras controlled from Linux?

Andreas Bergstrøm andreas.bergstrom at hiof.no
Mon Oct 29 07:26:19 CDT 2007

Hi,

We are in the process of setting up an AccessGrid node, and we are
planning to use Sony EVI-D70 cameras.

We would like to control these cameras from linux, but a search on
Google, nor on this mailing list, yielded very few usefull hits. What
programs I could find seemed outdated, or did not run on a Ubuntu 7.10
machine.

So my question is, is there anyone out there who has a good pointer to
a piece of software who can control the EVI cameras and work on Linux,
it would be very appreciated.

Regards,

--
Andreas Bergstrøm