[AG-TECH] AG 3.1beta2 bridging

Keith Simmons ksimmons at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 07:44:49 CDT 2007

Hello Nathan,

I am having problems with bridging in AG 3.1beta2 on linux (Ubuntu
7.10 "Gutsy Gibbon").  I am using the vislab debian packages.  When
vic starts via VideoConsumerService, the console gives the error:
"bind: Address already in use"

I am not sure what is causing this.  Netstat shows that the port vic
is trying to use is not actively taken by anything else.

Keith Simmons
ICE Lab Manager at RIT
http://ITartist.com