[AG-TECH] AGVCR Video Conversion

Mike Weaver weaver at ascr.doe.gov
Tue Oct 23 13:43:35 CDT 2007

Apologies for cross-posting!

What is the status of the work mentioned below on an AGVCR to MPEG encoder?
Any other suggestions in getting an AGVCR session encoded to a more usable
format?  The ability to create a stand-alone CD w/ AGVCR & the media tools
is great, but a little intimidating for Windows newbies who haven't ever
heard of AG and don't have local tech support.

We've played some with Windows Media Encoder in screen-capture mode, but the
performance and quality just don't seem to cut it.

Thanks,

Mike Weaver