[AG-TECH] Problems with Access Grid 3.0.2

Nico nmolina at cesga.es
Wed Oct 17 09:33:12 CDT 2007

Hi Chris!

Thanks for answering! When I start from the script in init.d and I
connect a client and I can see all Venues, but I can't enter in any of
them because I obtain the error messages I mentioned in the first mail.

In the script I have a line different than you to execute VenueServer,
but I've specified the "ag" user:

 daemonAG --user ag VenueServer -c
/home/ag/venue_server3/VenueServer.cfg -p 9000

Maybe our scripts are different. I used the syntax from this forum:
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/web-mail-archive/lists/ag-tech/2006/02/msg00023.html

VenueServer for version 2.4 runs ok with the same syntax.

Thanks again for your help! See you soon!

                      Nico.