[AG-TECH] Problems with Access Grid 3.0.2

Nico nmolina at cesga.es
Wed Oct 17 06:53:07 CDT 2007

Hi!

In our company we have an AG Server on a Linux Fedora Core 4 machine
with Access Grid 3.0.2 installed. We have several Venues configured.
During these days I've been configuring start scripts on the /etc/init.d
folder to automatically run Venue Server at the start of the system. So
the proccess VenueServer is ok when I reboot the machine, but when I
connect a client I can connect to https://server:9000/Venues/default but
I can't enter in any configured Venue on the server, I try it, but I
receive the following error message: "Error entering venue".

So the quick solution is start Venue Server again manually, then I can
enter in any Venue.

Could somebody tell me what can happen?

Thank you!

            Nico.