[AG-TECH] AG 3.1 Beta1&2 works on Windows Vista

Nguyen, Doc Lap dnguy6 at lsuhsc.edu
Fri Oct 12 20:35:41 CDT 2007

Hi,

     I don't know if anyone's tried this recently, but today, just by accident, I got the AG software to work on WindowsVista on my laptop.  Usually it launches and then Python crashes when I go into a venue, but today everything worked...the vic and rat apps ran and there was video from the Argonne Lobby (I didn't check the audio yet).  Both beta versions seems to be working, yeah!!!  Not sure why, but I think there were some Vista updates earlier, maybe Microsoft fixed something??  Anyone know what might have changed??

  Doc