[AG-TECH] Misc problems with 3.1 beta 1 server and client

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 13:54:12 CDT 2007

Venue Client - One of my users informed me that when they try and
download a file from the Venue Client data section, the file gets
truncated. Has anyone seen this before?

Bridge server - After upgrading to the Slackware 11 packages for AG
3.1beta1 I'm still having the problem of restarting the bridge and
venue server due to m2crypto errors every few days. I think the
longest it has gone has been a week without a restart of both
programs. Will this ever get fixed?

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu