[AG-TECH] video moving

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Fri Nov 30 23:09:56 CST 2007

Hi Lisa,

Does your VIC show a certain percentage of packet loss? Does your audio
suffer as well? If it's on both sides it's probably network related.

What other information can you give: remote sites, unicast/multicast, etc.
amount of bandwidth - how much do you have available and how much you were
using, etc. etc. there are many factors that could be causing the 'drop
out'. Even the video card on the display nodes - are you using a multiple
machine access grid node or single (pig/user) node?

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.