[AG-TECH] Jabber problems (FIXED)

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 29 09:20:07 CST 2007

The jabber server is up now.  You may have to restart your VenueClient
to be able to fully enter a venue.

One of the filesystems on the jabber server ran out of disk space.
Sorry for this inconvenience.  I've started doing more regular
maintenance checks on the jabber server (I just checked on it yesterday)
and will add checking disk space to that routine.

Eric