[AG-TECH] Jabber Server Install [nclassified]

Kivshar, Boris (Contractor) Boris.Kivshar at dsto.defence.gov.au
Sun Nov 25 19:34:48 CST 2007

Hello All,

I know this topic has been covered before but I was unable to find a
solution anywhere...

I know there are lots of jabber server software packages found at:
http://www.jabber.org/software/servers.shtml

But I'm wondering, has anyone come upon any guides/tutorials for any the
above and how to configure them to work with AG3 specifically?

Windows OS preferred but Linux is fine too!

Regards,

Boris Kivshar

Defence Science & Technology Organisation

Canberra - Australia

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.