[AG-TECH] H.264 with Access Grid.

Tom Coffin tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 21 09:54:07 CST 2007

The quick and dirty way is to convert the signal to H.261
by using an H.264 compatible receiver and out putting it as
analog video. Then, you can take the analog video and push
it to a video capture board on an AG node video producer machine.

At 07:01 PM 11/20/2007, Jimmy Miklavcic wrote:
>Is anyone using H.264 with their AG? If so, could I get some information 
>on how to set that up?
>  --
>Jimmy Miklavcic
>Multimedia Specialist
><mailto:Jimmy.Miklavcic at utah.edu>Jimmy.Miklavcic at utah.edu
>155 SOUTH 1452 EAST RM 405
>SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84112-0190
>Office: 801.585.9335
>  Fax: 801.585.5366

Tom Coffin .......................... tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu

    NCSA-ACCESS                         cel: 703-477-5948
    901 North Stuart Street, #800       tel: 703-248-0105
    Arlington, Virginia 22203           fax: 703-248-0100

_________________________ http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/~tcoffin

More information about the ag-tech mailing list