[AG-TECH] AG Demo Thurs 11/15 8-8.30 am EST for visitors from Panama

gurcharan khanna gskpop at cis.rit.edu
Wed Nov 14 22:44:23 CST 2007

Hi,

Please drop in this Thursday (tomorrow) morning sometime between 8-8.30 am
Eastern Standard Time to help demo the AG for some visitors from Panama.
We will be in the RIT venue which is under the Edu institutions of the ANL
Venue Server. (We are DVTS as well as enhanced vic enabled for DV streams).

Thanks!

-gurcharan

Nov 15, 2007 8-8.30 am EST

Marcela Paredes, President Elect, Technological University of Panama
Dr. Victor Sánchez, Dean of Mechanical Engineering, - Technological University of Panama
Dr. Nicanor Obaldía, Researcher-Gorgas Commemorative Institute of Health Research
Galileo Solis, Director, Science and Technology Management, SENACYT
Salvador Rodriguez, President, Technological University of Panama

--
-------------------------
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.

Director, Interactive Collaboration Environments Laboratory,
Center for the Advancing the Study of Cyberinfrastructure
---
Rochester Institute of Technology
1 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, New York 14623-5603
Phone: 585-475-7504  ~  Cell: 585-451-8370
Email: gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu
Http:  www.rit.edu/~gskpop