[AG-TECH] USB mics for Mac OS X /Intel ????

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Wed Nov 14 22:33:30 CST 2007

G'day All

I would like to encourage everyone who is using a hardware item that
hasn't been registered within the hardware section on the AG website
(http://www.accessgrid.org/hardware), to add the additional "hardware
item" on the website.

If you require any assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Obviously the more information we can promote on the "portal", the
better options are provided to the AG community.

Thanks Nathan for adding the Clearone devices.

Thanks for your time,
Jason.