[AG-TECH] AG Demo Thurs 8-9 am EST for visitors from Panama

gurcharan khanna gskpop at cis.rit.edu
Mon Nov 12 08:10:20 CST 2007

Hi,

Please let me know if you might be able to drop in this Thursday morning
sometime between 8-9am
Eastern Standard Time (more likely between 8-8.30) to help demo the AG
for some visitors from Panama.
We will be in the RIT venue which is under the Edu institutions of the
ANL Venue Server. (We are
DVTS as well as enhanced vic enabled for DV streams).

Thanks!

-gurcharan

Nov 15, 2007 Access Grid Demo for Panamanian delegation from
                           Technical University of Panama
                           Gorgas Commemorative Institute of Health Research
                           National Bureau of Science, Technology and
Innovation

--
-------------------------
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.

Director, Interactive Collaboration Environments Laboratory,
Center for the Advancing the Study of Cyberinfrastructure
---
Rochester Institute of Technology
1 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, New York 14623-5603
Phone: 585-475-7504  ~  Cell: 585-451-8370
Email: gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu
Http:  www.rit.edu/~gskpop