[AG-TECH] Vista Status?

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sat Nov 10 17:44:31 CST 2007

Todd,

I've got AG3b2 running with a few problems on Vista Ultimate.  I had to add
c:\python24\Lib\site-packages\pywin32_system32
to the system path so that python would run.  Other problems are
errors adding a VideoProducer or VideoService(no output in the logs)
and RAT doesn't like my HD audio card.  I'll be able to do a full
test of things on monday.

hth

myk

--
Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Video Technology Services
Internal Infrastructure Division
Administration Directorate
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team
with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve
everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have
hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec