[AG-TECH] Tabletop-Room mic with integrated echo canceling

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Thu May 24 10:33:27 CDT 2007

	That's very interesting. I've found the AccuMic's to be almost TOO
sensitive and have the gain way down else I've seen we distort or even
that the echo-cancelling gets overloaded. The version I have tested
most with is an older AccuMicVC, with RCA-jack adaptors that is in use
on the AG node here. The machine running the audio and the video capture
is a Linux machine with an Intel ICH5 chipset (OSS sound).

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics